Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Dress

Have I told you about my dress yet? I can't tell you too much, just in case Seattle Groom decides to peek at this, but I will share a few details along the way!
While I did go to a local dress shop and totally fell in LOVE with a beautiful ivory, lace, beaded gown, my mom convinced me to at least meet with a friend's dress maker friend before I made my final decision. I humored my mom, not having the highest of expectations, but what do you know? I fell in love again, with Chantal, the most amazingly talented couture dress designer! Amazing!!!
I am just beginning this dress journey! We have been to the fabric store and have narrowed down the fabric options (more on that soon!) and next Tuesday I have my first meeting with Chantal where we will begin to design my dress!
I will admit, I am a little nervous about this whole process, but I am doing my best to be open minded and flexible . . . two traits I do not normally possess! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment