Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hair Update

Remember awhile back I posted a picture of Taylor Swift and a cool up-do I wanted to try out when I got my hair done for Seattle Groom’s sister’s wedding? Well, that plan didn’t quite work out! My hairstylist just started in on my hair without asking what I had in mind or wanted and I got a little intimidated (go figure!) by her so I said nothing. Dang it! Especially since what she ended up doing to my hair was nothing like I wanted and it fell out before the wedding. Super annoying! I didn’t get any pictures of it either (super annoying, again!) but I am sure I will find one or two to post here soon!

Could the first up-do I find be “the one?” I think just maybe. I keep looking at different hair styles and up-do’s and I have to say, the photo I posted of Taylor Swift’s hair is still my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment