Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Flowers

Flowers. What am I supposed to look for in a florist? I had no clue. I decided I wanted someone close by the Lake Union Cafe. I was thinking that if it was close, than that would be one less of a hassle to deal with on the big day! After a couple of google searches and some heavy review reading, I found The Flower Lady!! The cute little shop is just a couple of blocks from the LUC and is right on Eastlake . . . very convenient!!!
This little shop is quite the eclectic shop. There is a little bit of everything! The shop is owned by the super nice lady who obviously has a passion for what she does. And have I mentioned what a great job she does? No? Well, take a look at this arraignment she "whipped" up for us in about five minutes time!
It was pretty impressive! She seemed like she is going to be a lot of fun to work with too! Even better than all this? She is really pretty inexpensive. We don't have an actual quote, so this one could bite us in the butt, but we were looking over an invoice that was left on the counter for a wedding she was currently working on (I know, nosey us!) and this girl had a TON of flowers. She had aisle arraignments, six or seven bridesmaids, flower girls, table arraignments, the works! We aren't having nearly that many flowers, just me, the three bridesmaids, our two moms and that's it! I want just simple tulip bouquets - I am still going for the less is more mentality here. We are thinking that this is the one thing that is going to come in under budget . . . yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment