Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shoes Part Two

My original plan, when it came to shoes, was to wear these all night long.
I figured I would have happy feet which would equal a happy me. And who doesn't want to be happy on their wedding day?
But then, there was the conversation with my dress maker. She asked what I was thinking about for shoes and after I told her, there was a total look of shock, disgust and fear on her little French - Canadian face. She was not happy. I quickly began to back peddle and said, well, maybe that was just one idea. Needless to say, I caved under the pressure . . . but then I found these:


Nothing too fancy, but something I could wear again. These are actually the shoes I had wanted to find for Seattle Groom's sister's wedding, but at that time, I couldn't find them anywhere in my size. Somehow I found them, bought them and haven't looked back. Now my plan is to wear the fancy shmancy shoes during the ceremony, then change into the ultra comfy, stylish Vans for the reception. Now all I have to do is learn how to walk in these things without tripping, ripping my dress or breaking my leg. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment